1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT For TMX or aTMX SPl.and Info on TMXs

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by john g., Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am looking for Information on the difference between TM1 and TM1 spl./TMX and
    TMX spl. Also interested in trade.
    Thank You
    John G.

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John, not an authority, but my TMX has factory CT and adjustable comb. The TMX SP. also had an adjustable trigger for LOP. Steve

3. john g.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thank you Steve
    I thought that there might by an up graded wood and some POI change.

I am interested in a nice TMX special or TM1 Spl.but I have military Rifles to trade #1. 1903 A4 Sniper with M82 scope T.E.2 and M.E.1.5, #2.1982 built M1A Super Match built be a marine corps armorer,double lugged and bolted to stock,glass/steel pillar bedded TRW Bolt and HRA trigger N.M. certified shot at 1985 Camp Parry T.E.2 and M.E.1.5 Also have a 1903 mark 1 cut for the Pederson addapter very nice bore. Any Interest

John G.

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The early Tm-1 series were low rib models with straight 11 mm ribs and fixed chokes. The Comp IV was next in line with a ribbed silver and black receiver low rib and screw in chokes, some call this a TM-4. Next was the TM-S (Special) with a low tapered rib that went from 11mm at the breach to I think 9mm at the muzzel. This gun also had adjustable trigger that went fore and aft to change the length of pull and could be ordered with or without choke tubes.

The early TMX was a higher taper fixed ribbed version of the TM-1. It had a none adjustable trigger and could be ordered with screw in chokes. The TMX-S
    (Special) came with the adjustable trigger, screw in chokes and a higher grade of wood than the TMX.

Most TM series guns are flat shooters, though a west coast dealer had a special run of fifty TMX-S built that shot in the realm of 75/80% high depending on whom you speak with.

Perazzi was always tweaking the TM series changing triggers from leaf to coil springs, changing the locking mechanisms, improving the wood, changing stock dimensions adding engraving and other embellishments, all of them are great guns.

Surfer

5. john g.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thank you dead on 4

This is the information I was looking for. You all are some great guys and thanks for sharing the knowledge.

John G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.