1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT CUSTOM RIFLE FOR TRAP GUN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bill1269, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Just wanted to put this out there and see if there was any interest.I have a custom built bench rest rifle that has 72 rounds down the tube.It is built on a savage long range precision action with a Kreiger 1 in 8 twist barrel chambered in 6 br no neck turn.It has a rifle basix trigger set as 6 ounce's with no creep in custom cut bench rest stock that has the action bedded.Rifle has a 36 power famous maker target scope on it.I had this rifle built to shop in 400 yard egg shot's and it do's very well at it when you do your part.only went to one shot and hit 8 out of 10.I would like to see what kind of offer's I can get for a trap gun before I put a price on it,No certain kind of gun in mind just wanted to see what was available.
    Thanks Bill

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Had a custom bike once, put a bundle in it. Sold it for just a little less than an untouched original would bring.

I figured the money I spent was for my gratification and not to increase the value of the bike.

A lot of the above thoughts apply to guns also. Is this the Right bolt, left port model?

Might make a nice sod poodle whacker.

HM

3. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Yes this is the right bolt left eject action.I know you don't get your money back out of these kind of things just wanted to see if anybody had any interest.
    Thanks Bill

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Bill, I might be interested in buying it depending upon how much you would want for it. Get back to me at the email address above (drop the "x") with a price.

Right now, my home computer is in the shop, so I can only access email during the day from work. Accordingly, I won't be able to reply during the evening.

Ed

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yeah, send me your price/ trade wishes too. I have a couple Berettas I don't need.

HM

6. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Would trade you a DeHann U-4E trap 24 inch with RAD2 and adj. comb

7. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

E-mailed all interested partie's. What do you guy's think?

8. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Bill my home computer has problems can't get on line the pics of the gun are it.If you go to the Dehann site it is just like the U4-E that is pictured but with an adjustable coble and the RAD-2 recoil reducer installed with a Kick ez pad. the barrel is 34 inch and will include 5 flush chokes.

9. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

sprinklerman,I went to their website and don't see a U4-E,they show a U2-E and a U4-T what one of these guns is closest to your's and what kind of shape is your's in?
    Thanks Bill

10. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Bill It is the U4-T. It looks like new. My work phone 402-684-2900 Home 402-684-3740

11. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

Please explain why such a crapy pos chinese scope is on this rifle? Did you take the good scope off?

12. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

bustedemall The scope that is on it was what the guy who built the gun use's on his guns so I figured it couldn't be to bad.I would guess 8 out of 10 eggs at 400 yards should speak for itself.May not be one of the big dollar scope's but it served the purpose very well.Were you interested in the gun?

13. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

14. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Bill I sent you pics of the DeHann, did you recieve them? Mark Mauch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.