1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Browning XT

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SirMissalott, Aug 17, 2013.

1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

I want to trade 4 an XT or comparable O/U trap gun

2. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

What do you have to trade?

3. Retxt

Retxt Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have an Xt that I am looking to trade, wanting a single barrel, I tried to delet this post but couldn't. Sorry for the confusion.

4. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

We need more information. Give us the details of your XT. I have a Browning BT-100 SBT that I would trade for the right XT.

My BT-100 = Excellent condition, 34" barrel, factory ported, adjustable comb, Graco adjustable buttpad, 8 oz. dead mule in stock, takes Invector Plus choke tubes, new springs...so lever well to the right, glossy stock with drop out trigger.

What do you have and where are you? Martinpicker

5. Retxt

Retxt Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Gun has less than 1000 rounds thru it, adj comb and butt plate with kick ez pad. Double release triggers with 32" barrels, LOP is 14" I think, I'll have to check and make sure.

6. Retxt

Retxt Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sorry not interested in a Bt-100, gun is located in Ky

7. SirMissalott

0   0   0

Retxt:
    I might be interested in a trade if we can both be satisfied? I'm in Orlando would like to see photos below is what I have to trade.

1. BT-99 NY = 1992 34" factory ported Inv. plus 3 chokes very good condition has hyd. recoil reducer

2. Grade III BT-99 ANIB 34" shot very little all original factory adj. comb.

note: I have a Browning Hard case for 34" BT can go with either one of the BT'S

3. BPS Trap 30" ANIB Inv. plus does not have mag cut off

If you have interest I can get some photos ASAP Regards: jjps@embarqmail

8. Retxt

Retxt Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

9. SirMissalott

0   0   0