1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Browning Hipower

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Hungarian, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to trade a browning hipower high polish blue in 9mm with adjustable sights (this model has been discontinued by browning). Gun is as original from browning. Has had 3 boxes of 9mm fmj through it and a box of golden saber jhp. Pistols functioned fine with no jams. Looks new and the only flaw is a small scratch under the slide stop, but it is not visible when the pistol is assembled. Comes with original box, manual, grips and magazine.

I am looking to trade for a used trap shotgun. I live in Columbus Ohio area, let me know what you have for trade. (I should have pictures up by tomorrow evening).

2. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offers, I am not interested in a semi's.

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

0   0   0

Kinda new to the game , Huh.

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

0   0   0

Those were both pump guns that KK put up for trade. Your pistol is worth how much?? $500-1000 or way less? Model 12 in VG condition might pull over $1000. A browing BT-99 used can be got for under $1000 on this site. Most High end single barrel trap guns start at $4k.

5. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Shadow, whats your point? I have owned several trap guns from 1100's, model 12's, 870's and BT-99's. Why comment if you have nothing to offer? Unless you are a troll, in which case go back under your bridge.

6. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good one hungarian....

7. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Do you have a cash price for the Hi-power? Do you have pictures, and what is the serial #?? PM me if you would like! Rick Gibbs

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

I trade you for a stock and forearm off a K-32. Could get you started towards a good trapgun build.

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a recoil pad for the K32 stock that Shannon has- maybe we could do some type of group deal?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

10. shadow

shadow Active Member

0   0   0

The man offered to trade a c0uple of PUMP shotguns. To which you replied,"Thanks for the offers, I am not interested in a semi's."

FYI---A PUMP and a semi are 2 distinctly different types of shotgun actions.

Now that I have you on the path of knowledge I shall retreat back into my cave.

11. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

0   0   0

Hungarian : I am also from Columbus and have an almost new Winchester SX-1 Trap with shell catcher . Can meet you at Blackwing tomorrow ( Saturday)ask
    Rick Knepper where to find me ....will be shooting Sporting Clays around 11:00 AM ...Dick Mac Gregor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.