1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT - Beretta White Onyx Sporting, 12-ga/30

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ScreaminEagle, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to trade an As-New-In-Case Beretta White Onyx Sporting, 12-ga/30", for a mint condition Browning Special Sporting Clays Edition or Browning Lightning Sporting Clays Edition in 12-gauge w/30" barrels and Hi-Post rib. Would prefer face-to-face in south central Pa. Willing to travel a reasonable distance...

2. ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle TS Member

0   0   0

I managed to sell my Beretta outright, so I'm now looking for a Special Sporting Clays Edition to buy. If anyone has one for sale, I would be interested in hearing about it. I'm looking for a MINT CONDITION 12-gauge (actually, not certain it was even made in anything else...) with a High-Post rib, preferably with a 30" barrel. Again, I would prefer to do a face-to-face and am willing to travel a couple of hundred miles from the Harrisburg, Pa. area...

3. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

Not trying to tell you your business, but the new citori xs special is pretty close to the old special sporting clays gun. The ols ssc's are tough to find.
    Jimmy

4. ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle TS Member

0   0   0

Understood, Jimmy, and agreed. So are the XS Skeet's. The difference that I've seen is the mint-condition prices of the respective models, and quite frankly, I'm more in the $1200-$1600 affordability range than I am in the $1800-$2200 affordability range...

5. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

I understand. Try shooterspagetx.com. I believe there was one one there recently.

6. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Also you may want to start a new Thread titled: Want To Buy a Browning Special Sporting Clays Edition w/ 30" BBLs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.