1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTT Beretta EELL Joel Etchen 20/28 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Bub commander, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bub commander

Bub commander TS Member

0   0   0

Subject line says it all. Heres a link for more details and pics:

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=301418
  2. Bub commander

Bub commander TS Member

0   0   0

OK. Here you go...... (didn't realize how easy it was to upload pics)....

Guys, this gun is in mint/excellent condition. I bought it from Joel Etchen 2 years ago. It is his small gauge special order set with the prettiest wood I have ever seen on one of these. This gun has been in a quail field and sporting clays course 1 time. Action is obviously still very very tight and I would guesstimate that it has only had 250 rounds through it, total.

Specs are: 20/28 combo with 28" barrels, cylinder through full chokes for each gauge, 2 recoil pads for 14.25 to 14.75"

I shoot a 32" barrel Kolar and need a gun with a little more length/weight. I would trade this gun for a similar Etchen set in the 30" barrels either the 20/28 or 28/410. Again, must be at least 30" barrels. I would also trade this for a similar value, single set, 28 gauge......30" barrels are a MUST.

Let me know what you got.

bubcommander_2012_2601.jpg

bubcommander_2012_26011.jpg
  3. Erik W

Erik W TS Member

0   0   0

Great wood, but sure not an EELL grade gun. No engraved sideplates. Also, 20/28ga set indicates it is on the larger 20ga frame. What does it weigh with each set of barrels???
  4. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

0   0   0

These guns are 687 Silver Pigeon II and have EELL wood...upgraded by Beretta for Joel Etchen ....beautiful guns...WC
  5. Bub commander

Bub commander TS Member

0   0   0

Dolphin, thanks for helping me here. You are correct.

Erik, he is correct. Sorry if I was not clear in my post but this stick of wood is absolutely EELL. It weighs exactly the same, 6.4lbs for each and it is on the 20 gauge frame.
  6. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve TS Member

0   0   0

Pretty gun. What is your price?
  7. Bub commander

Bub commander TS Member

0   0   0

Im really am not looking to sell but feel free to pm me an offer.
  8. Bub commander

Bub commander TS Member

0   0   0

Ok gun is now for sale... $3500 shipped to your FFL.

Thanks.
  9. Bub commander

Bub commander TS Member

0   0   0

PM's replied to.

Up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.