1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Beretta AL 391

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bdenny, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdenny

bdenny Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a Beretta AL 391 32 in. mobil choke trap barrel that I would like to trade for a K32 or a Remington 3200.I will use this for hunting so they don't have to be perfect.My Beretta has a Briley bolt closure,bolt handle and magazine weight and has recoil reducer in stock.It also comes with 2 stocks and foreends one is sporting the other is monte carlo.If possible I would like the 30 in barrels on either gun as first choice.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Any interest in selling it? If so, price? Thanks --- Rich

3. cotton

cotton Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Please check in with me for I have a Rem. 3200 special trap with 30" barrels. PM sent.

4. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

i would be interested in buying the monte carlo stock. JM

5. bdenny

bdenny Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

At this point I have several interested in trading if that falls apart I will repost.If there is someone that wants to trade please let me know so I can get the best deal I can!I'm asking 1300.00 OBO

6. bdenny

bdenny Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. bdenny

bdenny Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.