1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT - Barrel Only Caesar Guerini Top Single

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bluskyshooter, Sep 1, 2013.

1. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Just testing the waters - see if anyone is interested in this trade.
    Bought a new Summit Trap combo - with the top single. From the pics I thought top single is what I wanted ... but I think I would prefer the balance of the UNDERSINGLE. Just 2 boxes of shells thru it. If you have an unsingle (must be low mileage) looking to trade - email me.
    good shooting

2. Jacob0633

Jacob0633 TS Member

0   0   0

Do you still have your top single barrel ?

3. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hey Jacob,
    Just now noticed this PM. Yes I still have the single barrel. It now has 3 boxes of shells thru it. i would still be interested in trading for an unsingle.
    Brian

4. Matt the Knife

Matt the Knife TS Member

0   0   0

Please let me know if you would be interested in selling this barrel, if it's still available.

Thanks,

Matt

Search tags for this page
buy guerini single barells
caesar guerini top barrel
caesar guerini top single barrel for sale
guerini summit trap top single
guerini top single
top single barrel cesar guirni

topsingle caesar guerini summit trap for sale