1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT: Americase Skeet Tube Set Case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by skeet_man, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I have an very good condition Kolar embroidered Americase I'm looking to trade. This is the 1022 case. Case is a few years old (made before they started adding the "extra storage" section to the case), but in very good shape w/ only superficial scratches on the exterior and very minor wear on the interior (the kind of wear you'd get after using the case for 6 months), w/ brand new handle and feet. Holds up to 32" barrel (plus extended chokes, actual measurement is around 33 1/4") and 6 subgauge tubes.

I would like to trade for a comparable condition 2 Barrel Americase (will also consider a Nasco case) that will hold @ least 30" barrels and a full set of subgauge tubes (this will be the 1023 or 1024 case if Americase).

I can forward pics of mine, and would like to see pics of yours.

Not interested in selling my case outright at this point, unless someone comes along with the case i'm looking for and I end up buying it w/ out a trade.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nice web page - by the way you can add Beretta ASE 90 to the models you have made barrel weights for-

I probably have what you are looking for

let me look in the attic

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.