1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT: A nice rifle for a 1911

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DK65, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DK65

DK65 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking to trade one of three rifles for a nice 1911 pistol and/or a Glock 26 and/or a Glock 19. I'd be really interested in a Kimber that does NOT have the firing pin block (all of the II series pistols have it) - particularly a Kimber SIS. I would also be interested in working some ammo into the trade.

I have two Remingtons, one Browning that I'd be willing to trade. The Remingtons are a Sendero in 7mm Rem Mag, and a 700 VTR in .223. The Browning is an X-Bolt Medallion in .243. All of them have Nikon Monarchs on Leupold mounts (either 4-16 x 42 or 4-16 x 50), and the glass can be worked into a deal if necessary. The Sendero has 110 shots, X-Bolt has 150 shots, and the 700 VTR is unfired. I have neck, FL, and seater dies for all three, along with plenty of brass that can be worked in as well. I am least attached to the VTR.

Email me if interested, address above. I am in Statesville, NC.

Thanks,

Drew

2. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

email sent, i think.

email me if you did not receive an email from me.

thanx.

steve.

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

please me an email i have some very nice 1911 ithink you like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.