1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT 8lb of Tightgroup for 8lb PROMO in VA

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by chipking, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Wanted to Trade an 8 pound Jug of TightGroup for an 8 pound jug of PROMO. I want to stay in Virginia where a face to face trade is possible to save on Hazmat fees. I bought this powder this summer at a local gunshow with the intent of making NITRO 27 handicap load duplicates but I have been so pleased with my lighter 1 1/8 Handicap loads using PROMO that I think I'll just stay with them instead of working up new loads. I live in the Fredericksburg area.
    email or PM me if interested. THANKS

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.