1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT: 870 barrels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Fathawk, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

0   0   0

Probably not the best place to post, since what I'm looking for most people are also looking for, but.

I need a 30" 870 barrel. Express or SP, doesn't matter as long as it's VR and has Rem-Choke.

Willing to trade either a 26" Super Magnum (3.5") Express Barrel VR with one Mod choke or;

20" Fully Rifled, rifle sight magnum (3") barrel.

I want to build a trap gun out of an express (cuz I have one and I'm poor) and the 26" bbl ain't doin' it for anything more than the 16 YL.

Please post or email with anything you got.

2. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

0   0   0

3. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

0   0   0

I have a wingmaster barrel, 30", full choke..fixed...no rib but you can add one, lengthened forcing cone, fabulous patterns. Also, a 30 inch vent rib "modified trap" barrel from the seventies. On second thought, neither one meets your criteria but since I've typed this much I'll post anyway.

Have a nice time. I've loaned both barrels to shooters on my squad and both really liked the modified trap, on express guns, btw.

Have a 28" vr/rc barrel also.

Would entertain trade toward the fully rifled barrel.

Stan Geisz

4. rick resko

rick resko TS Member

0   0   0

stan what would you like for that 30" modified trap barrel? mot trying to hijack the thread here. shoot me an email. thanks

5. Savage99Stan

0   0   0

I'd take the $175 I paid plus whatever exact shipping would be.

6. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

0   0   0

Would be interested in the mod barrel, whats the condition? Can you mail pictures?

The slug barrel has been fired exactly four times.

7. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

0   0   0

Probably be be iterested in the other barrel as well. Let me know if you still have them.

8. Savage99Stan

0   0   0

I have all three but the mod trap has found a home on one son's 870. Still have the 30" full (plain) with long cone and the 28" vr/rchoke (express) barrel. Take $75 for the plain barrel, or $140 for the VR/RC barrel and one tube. Would entertain trade on the rifled barrel. PM me with email address and I'll try to fix up pix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.