1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT: 410 Grabber or 20ga 9000g for PW 800

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by drsfmd, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drsfmd

drsfmd TS Member

0   0   0

Hi folks--

It's my first post here, but if any of you frequent Shotgunworld, you're probably familiar with me. I have this ad posted there as well, and someone suggested that it would be seen by a wider audience here, so I'm giving it a try.

I have an as-new MEC 8567 Grabber in 410 ($450, and sold out everywhere that I looked) that I purchased earlier this year. I reloaded a few hundred shells on it (it works great) then I stumbled into a deal on a Ponsness Warren 800b in 410, and the Grabber is now sitting unused.

I also have a near new MEC 9000g in 20ga ($495 @ Graf & Sons) that I'd be willing to trade if you aren't interested in the 410 Grabber.

I really love that PW, and I'd like to eventually swap all of my MEC machines out for PW's.

If you've got an unloved (but complete and servicable) PW 800b in 12, 20, or 28 gauge sitting around collecting dust and you'd like a nearly brand new Grabber or 9000G, drop me a line, maybe we can work something out.

Due to cost prohibitive shipping, I would prefer to do a face to face transaction, and I'm willing to meet someone at any club within 3 or 4 hours of me (Capital District, NY) to shoot and make a trade. If I can't find someone within a few hours of me, I'll consider a transaction that involves shipping.

No, I'm not interested in selling either of them... trades only.

For fastest replies, email me.

2. drsfmd

drsfmd TS Member

0   0   0

Bump.

Surely someone must be interested...

3. drsfmd

drsfmd TS Member

0   0   0

Another bump, in the hopes that some new eyes see this post :)

4. drsfmd

drsfmd TS Member

0   0   0

BUMP.

The 20ga 9000g has been traded for a 12ga 800b.

I am still looking to trade the 410 grabber for a 20ga or 28ga PW 800b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.