1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT 32" o/u for 30" o/u

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by $$$SHTR, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have a Browning Trap Special that I bought 2 years ago that was just like new. I shoot 2/3 hundred doubles a year, but want to start shooting more. The trouble is, I just can't swing the 32" barrels. I would like to trade the 32" for a set of 30". Trap Special and XT barrels should fit the receiver. If interested, please e-mail me, and I'll call you to work out the details.

Thanks,

Tomas

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

WTT 32

Thank you Eddie for your un-asked opinion! Is this really true, or just another gun club myth, that must be true, because everyone thinks it's true?? For what these guns cost, there could not have been too much handfitting involved. My son has a 32" XT and it fits the Trap Special just fine. Maybe very little fitting on the forearm, but not much more than that.

I'd still like to trade barrels if someone has a 30" and would prefer a 32".

Tomas

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

WTT 32

The fitting of the different barrels to different guns (assuming both modern XT's) usually only requires a tweaking of the lug with a file. There have been several combos "parted out" like this and that has ben the report on fitting. I would bet that you will kill the resale value of your gun swapping O/U's with someone, however. Might be better off looking to swap whole guns.

Just my 2 cents.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.