1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS / WTT Browning Cynergy Sporting 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dmarbell, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I have a Browning Cynergy Sporting, 12 gauge, 32" barrels, wood stock and forearm. This gun is the original Cynergy Sporting model with factory four-way adjustable comb. I have thick and thin recoil pads and three spacers for those who need longer LOP. Comes with nine Carlson extended chokes in a case - 2 each x cyl, sk, IC, LM and 1 x IM. Hi-Viz front sight. Three trigger shoes. Very nice condition. As you can see, pretty nice wood on this gun. No issues, I just shoot semi-autos better.

Would take Beretta Urika or Teknys Sporting in partial trade. Also might consider Remington 1100 Comp with adj comb.

$1,400 firm, plus shipping to your FFL or FTF in Raleigh area.

Danny
    remove xxx's from email address

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Cynergy/?action=view¤t=DSC00223.jpg" target="_blank"> DSC00223.jpg </a>

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Cynergy/?action=view¤t=DSC00220.jpg" target="_blank"> DSC00220.jpg </a>

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Cynergy/?action=view¤t=DSC00217.jpg" target="_blank"> DSC00217.jpg </a>

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

Damn, where were you last year?

Good looking gun.

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I was buying the gun last year, in Nov. I was going to post on Shotgunworld forum also, but some poor guy just posted the newer Euro model for $1,900. Yikes. Good luck.

If anyone has an Angle Port sporting, or Moneymaker high rib sporting, that is what I would like to trade for. Like a dope, I traded an Angle Port gun I got from CalvinMD in another trade for this gun, and I am regretting it.

Danny

4. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

0   0   0

HOW ABOUT A REM 1100 COMPETITION WITH ADJ COMB-I'M IN WILMINGTON, NC. 9102791136 RICK ZINO

5. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

0   0   0

Hello Danny, 391 pictures on the way via email. Thanks Todd

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all who inquired. Gun is sold outright pending receipt of funds.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.