1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS / WTT Beretta 687 SPIII Sporting 12ga.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SamS, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamS

SamS TS Member

0   0   0

Hello! I am selling a very nice Beretta here that sells new for about $3k.

This particular shotgun has 30" barrels and very nice wood with a factory gel pad. Has a full compliment of Beretta optima extended chokes. Comes with the factory felt lined Beretta hard case and a very nice quilted takedown case. The wood on this gun is much nicer than equivalent SPIII's I've seen.

Anyone not familiar with the exact specs of the 687 Silver Pigeon III Sporting? The action is classic Beretta - recoil actuated, single selective trigger. Optima barrels, which means backboring (better shot distribution) and lighter (more lively swing) - and a more gradual forcing cone. Chrome lined chambers, barrels, and inner receiver. Super select oil finished wood - matte finish. The wood has some beautiful tiger striping that really shows up in the sunlight. Nickel finished receiver with very nice engraving throughout. White front bead and brass mid bead, wide comp type rib. Gel pad. Slightly heavier gun than the non-sporting version - soaks up recoil.

$2600 firm or looking for a similar condition quality M14 type rifle. A SA M1A scout + cash would be nice, or a Smith Enterprises or LRB M14/M25 straight up. Maybe something else similarly nice in the M14 family. Let me know. Location is Sacramento. I will ship UPS ground with insurance for $50.

I will send more detailed pics to serious buyers/traders on request, but believe me when I say the gun is absolutely mint and is heirloom quality.

Thanks for looking. Contact me at panzerkampfwagon at hotmail dot com.
    -Sam

2. SamS

SamS TS Member

0   0   0

3. SamS

SamS TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.