1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTS - Wood Grip & Comb for PFS - Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by GBatch_25, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I am selling a wood grip and comb set for the PFS. These will fit a Silver Seitz and will only be sold as a set. I bought these last summer and sent them to Stocker John for refinishing. It turns out that Stocker John made these originally. When I got them back they were like new and I have not used them. The aluminum piece to attach the grip to the PFS is permanently built into the grip. The grip has a palm swell on the right side.

New, a set like this would probably sell for between $1500 and $2000. This set is for sale for $850 plus shipping.

I'll accept a USPS money order and ship after receipt.

Email or PM me with any questions, XXgbatch3XX@gmail.com (delete the Xs)

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

sseitz007_2008_010438.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010440.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010441.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010442.jpg

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

As of 6/6/12, this set is shipped for evaluation.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.