1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Winchester Super X -1 skeet wood

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bubbaw, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

I have a nice set of Winchester super X1 skeet wood in very good shape that needs a new home. $135 plus shipping buys it tonight. William

2. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

bubba are u quitting shooting or trying to get rid of stuff beacuse i have seen ur name alot after a WTS

3. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Oh no, I shoot alot and still plan to - both sporting clays and trap. I probably have at lease 60 flats of loads in the garage. I'm just cleaning out stuff that has been sitting around in my gun safe. I shot Super x's for years, along with Perazzi's and even a few Kolars (have some chokes for them to sell also). Now days, It's Krieghoff and my 390/303 sometimes. It's time to move some of the stuff out. Take care, William

4. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I have e-mailed you, will wait for your response. Consider it sold if stock has not been cut.

Tom Strunk

5. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I am interested in your Super X1 skeet wood. Does it have any scratches, dents or cracks? Also, is it checkered or uncheckered? I assume it is a stock and forearm.

Thanks

6. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Tom,
    I just sent you pictures of the wood set.

DoubleAuto,
    It has a few minor light handling mark, but over all very good. It is checkered. It is the set. And it has an added recoil pad. Email if you want pictures. Thanks. William

7. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

William, I have seen the pictures and have e-mailed you. I do want to buy the stock and forend.

Tom Strunk

8. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Tom,
    THANKS - The wood is SOLD....... William

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.