1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS WInchester model 12 12 gauge skeet Front

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brianedward69, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianedward69

brianedward69 Member

0   0   0

Front end that started life as a 26" skeet solid rib WS-1 and is now a vent rib with a power pac on it. What you see measures 26 1/8". Short range choke included. ser# 741,XXX. $275 shipped to your door.

Brian in Ohio

[​IMG]

2. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Hello...I'm not trying to hijack your thread...maybe this will help us both...I have a very nice M-12 12ga receiver with rib extension and serial#s 613,xxx, so both would be from about the same era...I'll post on TSC..Thanks, WC

3. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Good morning Brian, does the vent rib stop at the rearmost section of the powerpac? It is hard to tell from the pic. I have not seen one of these before, have you fired it with modern shells? Does the action bar come with this assembly?

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

4. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What do I actually need to put this on my 1928 M12?

5. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Are those chokes still available? Thanks, Tim

6. brianedward69

brianedward69 Member

0   0   0

Answers to questions:
    Yes the rib butt's up against the power pac just like a it would a cutt's.

Yes I fired it when a friend of mine had it with his gun. He had no use for it and sold it to me a few years ago. Modern ammunition is no problem.

The front is complete with slide.

To put any front end not fit to your gun typically will take some modest fitting by a competant gunsmith or experienced individual to ensure the barrel face meets the chamber ring properly and the action bar engages the bolt correctly. There is a chance that it will fit right up.

Chokes are avaiable on e-bay and Gunbroker from time to time and at gunshows. I typically see them sell for between $5 and $20. My guess is there are posters here on TrapShooter that have them in a box someplace.

7. brianedward69

brianedward69 Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.