1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wts win m1300 nib never fired 2 barrel combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kysmith, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kysmith

kysmith TS Member

Want to sell brand new in box, USA-made Winchester 1300 Speed Pump Ranger Deluxe Gloss with, not just one little measly barrel, but 2 barrels:

*The original 28" Vent Rib with 3, count 'em!!!, 3 Winchokes (TM) (Winwrench((TM)) included )

*And an extra 21" rifle-sighted barrel with 1 Improved cylinder Winchoke (TM). A $189 value! (bought new from MGW, never used).

We're even throwing in a deluxe wood-material shipping/storage container emblazoned with the timeless Winchester (TM) logo and some reading material!

It slices, dices, does duty on deer, turkey, upland game, home defense waterfowl, pheasant, bear, hippies, you name it, the possibilities are endless!

What's all this going to cost me? You ask... for the low, low price of $399.99.

That's not all kids, respond in the next 30 minutes and shipping is free!

Hurry and order yours now, at these prices, we're giving them away!

Just email bluegrasmtns@windstream.net

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

kysmith - I see your email is in realtionship to Bluegrass. I am a big fan, play the banjo. I miss Jimmy Marting big time. Where are you located.

3. kysmith

kysmith TS Member

I'm in Morehead, Ky. 20 miles west and I'm in the Bluegrass, 20 miles east and I'm in the Eastern Coalfield.

There's a pretty good bluegrass festival takes place here every year, Poppy Mountain.

4. kysmith

kysmith TS Member

Bump Operators are standing by!

5. kysmith

kysmith TS Member

email for pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

win m1300