1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wts--Vari-Brite-Site ---sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lovethesport, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

---3 colors and bead replacement tool---20 shipped---via regular mail---will need new double sided tape for mounting--

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

A serious question here...

Does your eye perceive the red sight as a shorter length bbl? If we had a red sight that was half way back the rib towards your eye, what would the perception be? If you had a 50" bbl and had the back of the red eye half way towards your eye, would the bbl seem to be at 25" or 50"

I have wondered about this and yet like the unit a lot.

How's your weather Nav? Ours in Minnesota is miraculously warm and lacking in snow. By this time last year we had 24" on the ground and huge piles all around from plow windrows. the ice on the river in front of my house is "punky" meaning it is becoming filled with air holes and getting dark.

I like these sight blinders.

3. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

hi jack--happy holidays

i am not qualified to answer your question but i will be happy to send one to you
    to test---i have 2

thank you for all your help--ps: the pw is sold and already regretting it

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

nav. Ihave a half dozen. One to go on any and eery gun Iwill buy thiscoming year.But have settled in on my TMX.

And my 9000E ticks along... No mistakes, just an energizer bunny. I'm guessing you are just shooting new but if you go back toreloading, think aboutthe 9000E

Glad to have you as a cross the border friend.

jack

5. BD457

BD457 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you still have this, i'll take it and give it a try.

Mike

6. DTULL

DTULL TS Member

0   0   0

YOU CAN BUY THESE DIRECT FROM MEADOWS INDUSTRIES IN VA. DARYL

7. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

daryl--i never claimed to be the only source for these beads---

if you pay close attention pretty much everything that is currently for sale on ts.com can be purchased from their manufacturer....

8. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

one sold--one left

9. DTULL

DTULL TS Member

0   0   0

I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT YOU CAN BUY A NEW ONE WITH 3 COLOR SITES AND TAPE FOR 28.95.. IF YOU WANT JUST ONE COLOR SITE 20.95. COMES WITH TAPE. BUY EXTRA TAPE 2.95.

10. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

That's kind of rude to interfere with someones FS post- Daryl. And you can shut them caps off too.

Wayne

11. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

darryl--i hope you find manners and understand the meaning of the word etiquette in 2012 "if possible"..

ps: i sold for 20 with 3 inserts and shipping included---

12. DTULL

DTULL TS Member

0   0   0

TO BOTH WINEO AND LOVETHESPORT, HAPPY NEW YEAR, BEST OF LUCK SHOOTING, DON'T WORRY ABOUT MY CAPS JUST YOUR OWN. I WAS TRYING TO GIVE SOME INFORMATION THAT OTHER SHOOTERS MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN WHERE TO GET THIS PRODUCT. HOPE YOU SOLD BOTH OF YOURS, TELL THEM WHERE THEY CAN GET THE TAPE. MY COMMENTS WERE FOR INFO ONLY AND NOT TO DEGRADE YOUR POST. DARYL LOVE CAPS.

13. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

both sold---thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.