1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Two Glock 26 pistols

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have 2 Glock 26 pistols for sale. These are sometimes referred to as the "Baby Glocks" and are both 9mm. They are both Generation 3.

NUMBER 1 Glock 26: SOLD PENDING FUNDS

The First G26 is in VG overall condition. I bought this lightly used about 3 years ago and it’s been strictly a range gun for me, never carried. I think the prior owner may have carried it as there is a bit of light wear near the muzzle (see pix). This Glock 26 comes with the following:

1. Hard plastic non-Glock carrying case. Please note that the case has a few chips on the back but is useable for light use.

2. 3-10 round Glock magazines, 1 with a +2 pad (I’m including 2 extra +2 extender pads also)

3. XS Big Dot 24/7 tritium Express sights (http://www.xssights.com/) (MSRP $120.00)

4. Lone Wolf extended slide stop (http://www.lonewolfdist.com/)

5. Lone Wolf extended slide release

6. Original parts are also included (slide stop and slide release)

Price is $395 plus $30.00 shipping. (Please note I am splitting the shipping as I must ship FedEx overnight Priority which will run me $55.00). I will accept a USPS money order as payment and ship after receipt. NOTE: I will only ship directly to an FFL, so be sure yours will accept a direct shipment with proper ID from me. If your FFL will not accept direct shipment, add $40.00.

sseitz007_2008_01041.jpg

sseitz007_2008_01042.jpg

sseitz007_2008_01047.jpg

NUMBER 2 Glock 26 IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS

The second Glock 26 is also 3rd Generation in VG to Excellent overall condition. I bought this lightly used about a year ago and it’s been strictly a range gun for me, never carried. This Glock 26 comes with the following:

1. Glock carrying case. Includes manual, papers and mag loader.

2. 3-10 round Glock magazines (all have Pierce base pads).

3. Lone Wolf adjustable trigger (Part # LWD-322) (Original trigger included)

Price is $425 plus $30.00 shipping. I will accept a USPS money order as payment and ship after receipt. NOTE: I will only ship directly to an FFL, so be sure yours will accept a direct shipment with proper ID from me. If your FFL will not accept direct shipment, add $40.00.

sseitz007_2008_01048.jpg

sseitz007_2008_01049.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: The pix of Number 2 show an extended slide release. This has been removed and is NOT included. Also, one magazine in Number One shows an extended pad and this IS included.

PM or email me. Email is gbatch at yahoo dot com (change the syntax)
    Please refer to either Glock Number 1 or Number 2.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

0   0   0

Up for a good buy on 2 Glock's.

Oscar

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Thx, Oscar Ray.

I've had a few PMs asking how much I shot them and why I am selling these.

Yes, I/we shot them a few times at the range. Most of the time they sat in a nightstand, one on my side and one on her side. Maybe 3-400 rounds through each one.

I am selling them both because she has a S&W revolver she likes better and I have a Glock 19 which has a little larger mag capacity.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

4. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Up for a first class guy

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Number 2 is SPF.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

6. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Gene B I'll take the first one. Rick Gibbs

7. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That's funny Rick, I took the 2nd one. Small world. Harv

8. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Number 1 is SPF.

Thanks trapshooters.com. That took less than 24 hours.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

9. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

0   0   0

Gene,

You had very good prices on them and they were in great shape, no wonder they sold so fast.

Oscar

10. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Yea yea Harv! I actually want to shoot a Glock with those sights for a bit to see how they work. Most of my Glock the trig icons are going dim and need to be rePlaced. These sights are supposed to be very fast to shoot with. So I'll see! Been busy , had surgery left knee and doing rehab now. So much to do with the new place. How goes it on your end???

Ps thanks Gene. RG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.