1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS -- Trap Shells For Sale - 12 gauge New Jersey

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by theodorescolt45, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theodorescolt45

theodorescolt45 TS Member

0   0   0

Oct 12, 2007
    Cases of 12 gauge Trap Reloads for Sale in NJ. Pickup only. I have at least 20 plus cases of 12 gauge Trap reloads for Sale. Mostly 3 dram equiv and some 2 3/4 dram equiv. Powder varies by shotshell case. All have Win, Federal or CCI primers. Shot is # 8 and # 7 1/2. They are Winchester AA, Remington Premier, Federal Gold Medal and some other brands .. i would need to check. For sale as one lot only. Local pickup only. and you will have to load them into your vehicle as i have had spinal surgery. I also have a Mec 650 12 gauge reloads and a mecc 600 that i will sell and many 12 ga wads and 12 ga empty shell boxes. For legal reasons i have to sell them as components only ... but i have shot them regularly and have not had a misfire. I am selling them based on th value of the components for $35.00 a case and i will have to look at the wads etc to put a value on them, but i would like to sell them all together. great deal for someone in the Central NJ area. Email is best. I will check and see exactly how many cases and wads i have and update this thread. Email is: theodorescolt45@yahoo.com.

thanks !

PS - I also have many 12 gauge empties

not sure why it did not show up last time so i am creating this post again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

12 ga trap shells for sale

misfire 12 gauge reloads

trap shells for sale