1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/Trade Kolar MAX T/A top single barrel only

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dedpair, Jun 6, 2013.

1. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 34" Max T/A top single that I'd like to sell or trade for a Max T/A Un-single. This is from a combo S/N 32XX, and has some very small marks on the right side of the barrel, near the rear rib attachment. I'm not sure what the current market is for these, so I'll entertain any serious offer at this time. I will email pictures, just PM me and I'll forward them shortly. I will be at the PA state shoot this Sat and next Fri, if you'd like to shoot it.

Jeff Graupp

2. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

Could you send me some pics, I'm interested.

Thanks!

3. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have had a few responses and will send pictures after work today. Thanks

4. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. viperrt

viperrt Member

0   0   0

I have been considering adding an unsingle to my Kolar combo also. The Kolar website shows a price of $4,595 for either an unsingle or top single with adjustable rib and 3 choke tubes. Doesn't indicate if this price is good for purchase after original sale. Hope this gives you an idea of value.

6. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I received an email from someone in California and tried to respond. My gmail account doesn't show that I had. Please email me again that you've received the pics, or let me know to resend. Thanks

7. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold, thanks for all the inquiries!!