1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/T Extended Optima Chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MilesK, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilesK

MilesK Member

0   1   0

I have two Briley extended stainless chokes (LM,LF) and one carlson's extended stainless (Mod) choke for optima bores for sale or trade. I am looking for remington rem chokes. Will sell outright for $15 each plus shipping (probably a couple bucks). Thanks.

Austin

2. daveship

daveship Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pm sent for all chokes. Thanks

3. MilesK

MilesK Member

0   1   0

Please be patient with me. I have received a ton of emails about these.

Miles

4. MilesK

MilesK Member

0   1   0

All chokes sold pending funds. Sorry if I didn't get back to you but my inbox was flooded and I sold to the first who replied. Thanks.

Doc_K

5. MilesK

MilesK Member

0   1   0

To all who replied. I listed these chokes on several different shooting forums. The sale was given to the first to reply to one of the ads. Furthermore, not all people reply to the ad and leave a message to the post before they pm the seller. Therefore you may not see all that replied to the add and a timestamp is irrelevant. I had over 25 people interested in these and I am sorry to those who missed out and feel they were cheated. I know how it feels to miss out on a deal but after all it is the seller's choice to which whom he does business with and I choose the first to reply. If you have any question please feel free to pm me and I can further explain if needed.

Doc_K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.