1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Swarovski 4-16x50 scope

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tucker65, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker65

Tucker65 Member

0   0   0

Mar 12, 2006
    For sale is a Swarovski 4-16x50 P L JG scope with a 4A reticle. This scope is in mint condition and was mounted on my Les Baer AR-15. It was just shot at the bench a few times to work up some loads. It has a 30mm tube and no ring marks as you can see from the pictures. The glass is flawless and is very bright and clear as you would expect from a scope like this.

This scope retails for around $1800 but I am asking $1300 OBO. I might be interested in a trade for a 1911 something like a Kimber in a smaller concealed carry size. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a trade and cash difference.

If you have any questions or need some other pictures of the scope just let me know.

Thanks, John
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

swarovski 4-16x40 p l jg

swarovski 4-16x50 p l jg