1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS stuff for the rifle reloader/ stoney pointSOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lineman1002, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

0   0   0

SOLD..For you rifle reloaders found this lying around and before it hit ebay thought I'd try here. In helping find that sweet over all length for your rifle cartridge. Comes w/ modified shells .223, 22-250, 6mm Rem., and .308. Like to get $40 shipped anywhere in the US.
    [​IMG]

2. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

0   0   0

I have this outfit and it works great. Todd, if you don't get an offer let me know and I'll take it. mmichals@us.ibm.com

3. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

0   0   0

Thanks Mike it's all yours. Sent you an email I'll get in the mail tomorrow.

4. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

0   0   0

Mike I sent you an email. I owe you a public apology. Due to my head up my butt I got you and another fellow who pm'd me confused. For whatever reason got you both confused and I am sorry to tell you it was yours. Please forgive me Mike. Please email me back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.