1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS steyr 243

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ernest Walker, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    MOD# mca burris 3-9 scope set hair trigger any questions just PM me PRICE REDUCED $1500 thax Would also trade for trap combo
    [​IMG]

2. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Beautiful rifle! That is a Steyr Mannlicher Schoenaur. Model 61 MCA "carbine". It has a thumb/shotgun style safety and double set triggers. Appears to have Redfield bases. The bases are rare these days and bring $150. Still has the original front hood. Sweet! Most were discarded. I was told by an old German gunsmith (sinced passed on), that these guns were so precisely made that you could use a bolt out of a gun made in the 1920s and it would work perfectly in their final productions models in the mid 1960s(case to case of course). Where has all the quality gone these days? Great rifle, awesome condition and fair price. Sorry sir, just not my caliber!

map

3. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

That is Very Nice

I have Steyr Mannlicher Schoenaur Model 72 in .270 with Leupold 3X9 which I like very well.

4. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

Thanx for the kind words

5. 870classic

870classic TS Member

0   0   0

What a wonderful rifle. Great condition too.
    I just wish I had the extra thousand dollars to purchase.

Best regards,
    Chris

6. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

7. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

8. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a M72 with the "Swing Mounts" set triggers. Harvested many German Roe, both male and female with it. Also a very nice Muflon and Hirsch. Many memories in that gun. Will leave it to my Grandson when I depart. Hope he enjoys it as much as I have. Your "Stutzen" is very nice. Waidmannsheil! Jake

9. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

10. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

PRICE REDUCED TO $1750

11. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

LAST CHANCE PRICE REDUCED TO $1500

Thread Status: