1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Stainless S and W Model 49 humpback

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Skeeterg, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Skeeterg

Skeeterg TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 99 percent stainless model 49 humpback 38 I am asking 650 shipped If you have an ibterest send me a pm I have to email pictures if you are interested. Please don't ask for pictures if not really interested its a big job for me George

2. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Must be Nickel finish as they never made it in stainless. In 1997 they discontinued production of all model 49's.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The 49 was not made in stainless. It was available in nickel.

But the 649 was, from 1985 to 1996 in .38 Special.

In 1997 the 649 was changed to .357 Magnum. (This is the 649-3).

What is the model number inside the crane cutout?

Search tags for this page

s and w 49

s and w forum