1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTS: Springfield Inc. National Match M1A SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by art g, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

SOLD

Offered here is an unfired like new in box Springfield Inc. National Match M1A with air gauged national match medium weight stainless steel barrel, custom match grade op-rod and recoil spring guides, national match gas system assembly, national match front sight, national match hooded rear
    sight assembly, national match trigger assembly and flash suppressor. I purchased this rifle brand new about a year ago and never even took it out of the box as interests have changed. Need to sell as soon as possible so would be willing to take $1,550 shipped to your FFL anywhere in lower 48. Rifle is flawless, mint as new. Please e-mail me with any questions and thank you for your interest! artgsc@aol.com

SPECIFICATIONS:

Action Semi-Automatic,Caliber .308 Winchester,Barrel Length 22" Stainless Steel,Capacity 10+1,Trigger National Match,Safety Garand Type,OAL 44.3",Weight 10.75 lbs,Stock Walnut.
  2. BOB WEGRZYN

BOB WEGRZYN Member

0   0   0

3. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Is this a pic of the actual rifle or a stock photo?
  4. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Stock photo. Will not be able to take pictures of the actual rifle until this weekend. artgsc@aol.com
  5. wolfram

wolfram Active Member

0   0   0

Fair warning to the lucky new owner of this rifle - it will gobble up all the .308 ammo you can afford and not even hickup. Dang nice gun priced right.
  6. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Another one of those "boy would I like to have that" type of guns.

Am glad it's sold.
  7. MDMike

MDMike TS Member

0   0   0

I have one. Mine was built for me by an Army armorer back in the early 80's. Heavy Douglas barrel and all the goodies. I've run about 500-1000 rounds through her total. She'll "spit 'em out" like wolfram said. And I'll put the accuracy of mine right up there with many bolt rifles.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.