1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: SPOLAR Gauge Conversions 20 and 28 GA

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skydweller97, Sep 13, 2013.

1. skydweller97

skydweller97 Member

0   0   0

These heads are in great condition and just loaded the shells pictured before being packed up ready to ship out. I have two machines. One came with these heads and the guy wouldn't sell it without them so now selling since my other machine has all 4 gauges and I don't need duplicate gauge changes.

These are older heads but in great shape with no rust and load excellent shells as you can see. They are currently set up for, and will come with bushings for the following loads:

20 GA: REM STS hull 15.5 grs Alliant 20/28 CB 1078-20 Wad W209 Primer, 7/8 oz shot
    28 GA: Win HS hull 13.0 grs Alliant 20/28 CB 5034 Wad W209 Primer, 3/4 oz shot

If you want to load a different recipe you will need different bushing(s) and/or make adjustments to the dies on the loader head.

$255 Ea plus actual shipping cost - PM your zip code. Buy both together I'll pay for shipping. Money order/cashier's check or paypal/credit card accepted.

New from Spolar these are $325 ea plus $30 S&H

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shotgunner

shotgunner Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

3. skydweller97

skydweller97 Member

0   0   0