Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: Special Run Ruger LCR-XS REDUCED

3K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Shooting Coach 
#1 ·
One more limited run Ruger 38 Spl for sale.

Special finish, special grips, XS Night Sight.

$425 cert funds with free shipping.

#4 ·
".38 or .357? Thanks....Mike S."

Date: Thu, Oct 04, 2012 - 12:56 AM ET

Duh, 38. No 357's in this model.

"DUH", Indeed! I don't know about the "XS Sight Super Special Secret Squirrel Edition"--WHICH IS WHY I ASKED, since you DID NOT SPECIFY before EDITING your OP--but Ruger CERTAINLY DOES MAKE the LCR in the .357 Magnum Chambering! So, show me as NOT INTERESTED anymore--and I hope you have REAL "Good Luck" with your SALE--and you "Have A Nice Day", too...and I hope you're REAL GOOD at "Reading Between The Lines", as well....Mike S.

#12 ·
No insult intended, I simply forgot to mention caliber.

If offense was taken, I apologize, then would ask how thin some ones' skin really is on this forum. The "offended" party was never going to buy the gun, so,,,,,

I am not going to tip toe around some tirekicker. I hope you can read between the lines. LOL

#13 ·
No insult intended, I simply forgot to mention caliber.

If offense was taken, I apologize, then would ask how thin some ones' skin really is on this forum. The "offended" party was never going to buy the gun, so,,,,,

I am not going to tip toe around some tirekicker. I hope you can read between the lines. LOL

#14 ·
Dear Sport

The bigger box is $16, and I hope you realize I will insure package.

Also, gas and time to go to the Post Office, and dealing with attitude from Liberal Federal employees who look at me like I am the Anti Christ when I hand them a Form 1508 with the package. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.