1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS SKB GC7 over-single trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kiv-c, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!
    I have a very nice SKB GC7 for sale. I purchased it from another member late last year and have decide to sell it because I have too many trap guns and also because it shoots a bit too flat for me. It shoots 3" above POI at 13 yds, which I guess is about what is considered "normal" for a entry-level trap gun. (I need at least 5" or I can't hit squat!)

Yeah, I know it's a left hand model. However, the stock has absolutely no castoff to either side, so it doesn't really matter which side the height adjuster screws are on.

It's a nice clean gun, with just a few minor scratches that could be buffed out if needed. It has the Competition chokes (Briley, I believe, in IM. F, & TF), as well as the original box.

I'm asking $1050, but will consider all reasonable offers.

Kiv

kivc_2009_301110.jpg

kivc_2009_301111.jpg

kivc_2009_301113.jpg

kivc_2009_301114.jpg

2. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

The butt stock left side gives me the impression it is the up grade wood, but, what's with the right side. Isn't that an adj. rib? I bought a GC-7 about 6 months ago-unsingle w/ adj. rib and just now feeling comfortable with it. Big mistake-I didn't test it on paper right away.

4. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

I think it is upgraded wood, but have no evidence to prove it. Just looks nice, I guess.

The rib is not adjustable, it is an over-single.

Kiv

5. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

6. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

kiv,
    I will give you 1050.00 if you pay for shipping. prob. 25.00-30.00

If that sounds good, let me know by personal message on this site and leave your phone # and I will call you tomorrow to make arrangements.My ffl is closed mon.,but I can get copy of licence on tue and mail bank check with it also.

thanks,
    joe

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Up for a nice gun...I keep hoping somebody Like the new Ithaca will purchase whats left of SKB ...It would be cool to have the new Ithaca-SKB guns built here in the good ol' US of A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.