1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Shotguns.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bill Sergent, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

Winchester 12 Ga. Trap Select Energy . 32 " Made in Belgium. I won this gun last year in a raffle at my club. It has only had 25 rounds fired through it. Includes factory hard case (Plastic) and box. $ 1300.00 or best offer.I will shipit to a FFL of your choice. I live in San Diego , if you would like to shoot it or have someone in San Diego inspect the gun for you that would be fine. A three day inspection period is acceptable also. Thank you for looking.

Bill Sergent
    Hi Performance Machine & Metals Inc.
    619 448 8802 work
    619 443 9113 home
    619 971 6582 cell

billsergent_2010_26011.jpg

billsergent_2010_26012.jpg

billsergent_2010_26013.jpg

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

Sir, I think your lack of responses may be caused by your price. I bought one of these brand new from my dealer a few months ago for $1050. Jack

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

As a follow up to what I just posted, let me say that the Select Traps were on sale by the wholesalers at the time, and I will add that in my opinion the guns are worth far more than $1300! These are a real bargain right now! Jack

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

how much for the Spolar?

5. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

Sold , 02-28-11. Thank you for looking.

Bill Sergent

6. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

No matter the price, it's a real nice trap gun! Make a good high shooting sporting clays gun too...

7. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

The gun has been sold.

Thank you for looking,

Bill Sergent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.