1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Rizzini Imported SIG AURORA TR20 O/U

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gncc600, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

I have a nice Sigarms Imported B. Rizzini TR20 12ga 28" Barrels. Its in almost like new shape. Has about 500 rounds through it but its been babied. Comes with 5 chokes. Asking $1200 shipped

2. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

That's a nice deal and a great gun. Good luck with the sale.

3. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Good luck selling it. I've been trying to sell a Rizzini S2000 Trap for about three years now.

People don't appreciate B. Rizzini as they should.

Tony

4. Montagnana2

Montagnana2 TS Member

Tony,

Sorry to get off-thread a bit but I've never seen a Rzzini trap gun and have wondered if they made them. What exactly is the S2000? I have the B. Rizzini Sigarms LL Bean model that I use for doves and I love it. Nice to look at, very nice to shoot, well-made gun. I agree that they are not considered as readily by buyers as they should be, despite the high quality and how well they do in product tests in the gun magazines.

Larry

5. Cold Iron

Cold Iron Active Member

I agree that is a heck of a deal for the TR20.

Larry I posted a link for a European review (of course) on the gun Tony has for sale. He doesn’t know it but I’ve been sort of eyeing it for a couple of years now. It is more of a bunker gun but would work well for American trap if you have the reflexes for it. My son shoots a Vertex and is hooked on the balance of the B. Rizzini guns. Haven’t found anything else with the same balance except a few older Perazzi guns.

B. Rizzini this year is importing 10 American trap combos with a top single barrel. If they come in on time they were hoping to have one at the Grand. I think B. Rizzini’s are outstanding guns, especially in the price range they fall under. The TR20 listed here is one of the best deals I’ve seen in a long time. Unfortunately Battista hasn’t done a very good job with the American marketing (ie: Sig and Rich Cole), hopefully his daughter Moira will do a better job.

Battista’s nephews, The Guerini brothers, split and founded Caesar Guerini taking much of the design including balance with them. The new Caesar Guerini trap combo may be exactly what some of us are looking for. The adjustable rib, comb and weight adjustment system is well ahead of the B. Rizzini introduction into the American trap market. Tempted to go to the Grand this year to try the new CG. Then again there is a lot to be said for simpler is better, even down to the fixed chokes of the S2000.

6. Montagnana2

Montagnana2 TS Member

Cold Iron,

Thanks for posting this info and the review. Looks like quite a gun, but you're right in that it appears better suited to international disciplines and will suffer in the American market due to the lack of interchangeable chokes, etc. I met one fellow who had 4 Rizzinis (12,20, 28, 410)and loved them.

I do hope his, Moira, daughter is successful in getting more knowledge out there about these fine guns. Sigarms did a fair job and their service was good. I wasn't happy with the one experience I had with Cole when they were handling Rizzinis. I hope Rizzini USA does a better job.

Thanks again,
    Larry

7. Montagnana2

Montagnana2 TS Member

Whew, please forgive the stupid grammer/name insertion error! Typing too fast.
    Larry

8. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

9. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

ok lets try this one

10. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

how about this pic

11. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Sorry I haven't responded before, but I'm out of town for my son's wedding - which would be a delight were my ex not going to be here. Oh, well.

Anyway, the S2000 is a bright-finished gun with sideplates - it's on the Rizzini website. I added a Hollingsworth adjustable comb so it wouldn't beat my cheekbone to death. I'm selling it primarily because my partner (bless her heart) gave me a Perazzi MX-2000RS combo about two months after I got the
    Rizzini.

I've put about a flat through it.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
old rizzini vertex
rizzini aurum tr20
rizzini tr20
sig aurora tr 20
sig aurora tr20

sig rizzini tr20 review