1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS:Remington 90-T +++rare Left-hand gun +++

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trapshooter5, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

First time offered on here..Rare LEFT-HANDED 90-T..The opening lever moves from right-to-left to open gun for lefthanded shooter! I was told that Kolar built a few like this by special order. The gun is beautiful and perfect.34" barrel with fixed/full choke. Has "Soft-Touch" stock w/adj comb,great wood.I also have a new factory woodset for it. $2500 plus UPS for all.. Email me for pictures and any questions. Paul in Virginia

2. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

pix sent-if any of the first group is serious,I now have pix of the 2nd stock and dimensions...Someone is going to get a NICE shotgun!!

3. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Still available-To save everyones time,I'm not interested in trades or layaway plans....

4. ljutic148

ljutic148 Member

0   0   0

can you email any pics too ljutic148@yahoo.com

5. Grindem1

Grindem1 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interested. What is the LOP. Please send photos to grindem@ameritech.net

6. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Still for sale-no money arrived!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.