1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Remington 870 Stock Set w/Gra-Coil

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Eric Mirosavich, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am selling a like new Factory Remington Stock Set. This stock/forearm set was purchased 2 months ago during the Remington Country Store closeout. I believe I paid $150 for the stock and $39 for the forend.

Having never shot a gun with a recoil device, I picked up a used Gra-Coil off TS.com for $100. Gave the gunsmith $100 for to fit it to the stock and for the new Pachmeyer Sporting pad.

After all was said and done, I absolutely CANNOT shoot a gun with a recoil device! So, its up for sale.

Stock is like new, not a scratch anywhere. Shot for 1 day. The forend is new, never been on a gun. The Gra-Coil was purchased used, there are a few scratches on it. The gunsmith did an excellent job fitting the Gra-Coil to the stock and pad to the Gra-Coil. I have around $400 in it.

LOP is 14 5/8". The set matches rather nicely. Any questions, feel free to reply/PM/Email.

Edited to $350 OBO

Thank you

Eric

IMG00237.jpg

IMG00236.jpg

IMG00238.jpg

2. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Im sorry about the blurry Blackberry pics. The wood is truly 100% condition. I will find my camera and replace the pictures.

3. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Too much? How about $375 to you? I'll keep lowering it until it sells. Its only worth what someone will pay..

The forend metal goes with the set.

4. EvansK

EvansK Member

0   0   0

Hi Eric,
    Is the adjustable for LOP?
    EvansK

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Non LOP adj. Sent yo a PM

6. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Will trade even up for a factory original excellent condition TC stock set with cut checkering.

Will entertain any trades for any custom 870 stock sets, up/down value ok.

Non-LOP adj. Thanks MIA

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Erick,
    I have a S&W model 13 ANIB I'd be willing to take your set in on trade if it works for the both of us. If you are interested I can provide photos, if not good luck. Jim W.

8. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry, the only interest I have in trading is wood. Remington wood, Benelli Wood, Citori Wood etc.

$350 shipped and insured??

Jim Pinto, can you send me your phone number? I got your email but I cannot reply w/o getting a "undeliverable" message. I am interested in your TC.

9. RJ

RJ TS Member

0   0   0

I cannot believe you only took it out one day. I hope you didn't expect to smoke a 100 straight the first time out. Yes it's yours to do what you want. This I know and ubderstabd. But you needed to shoot it more than one day. The first time I picked up my gun after a 20 some year highates, infact I shoot all field grades except the skeet, but it feels like a field grade. I love it. To continue, I shot a 3 out of 25 it was an 870' just got it out of storing it away, and I now shoot from a wheel chair, Not only that but the gun had not been cleaned nor checked out. Just took it out and shot it. After I got home the next day I took it completely down and cleaaned it and went shooting with my Granddaughter that following Saturday and shot a 23 and 22 out of 50. Just my .02cents worth. I hope you give the next one a better try. Shoot straight!! (Rich.inAz.orinnameonly)

10. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in your Stock/forend set. Is it still for sale? If it is, please send me your phone number and area code. Thanks! Bill Funk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.