1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Remington 870 COMP SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lbshootin, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

I have a close to factory fresh (however unboxed) Remington 870 Competition 12ga, 30" full choke barrel, .742 bore; .706 Choke= FULL(.036) Stock is also in excellent condition. Barrel has Angleporting (I'm pretty sure). Bought it last year from Josh Lovejoy..Just haven't needed it, and have only put five boxes of FACTORY shells through it..$650 plus shipping from California, so, yes I will ship to a California address, FFLs required of course!..PM or email please. (RICK, you still have the first go at this!)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be listing this on Gunbroker later this week, if I get no takers, ts.com is always first in my book!...Thanks for looking..Comments/Questions, please PM or email..Thanks LarryB

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

IB That is angleport

better?Actually, I am good with Angleport.

3. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

is this gun still for sale.

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am waiting for contact information from Larry. Rick ~~~Texas

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Apoligize for the deplay in getting back online...Gun is sold pending receipt of funds..Thanks for all that asked about it...LarryB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.