1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: REMINGTON 1911 R1 (NEW)!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Silverhawk, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverhawk

Silverhawk TS Member

0   0   0

Here is a brand new in the box Remington Model 1911 R1 .45 ACP pistol..A real nice looking gun. My salesman informed me today that Remington is only going to ship 2000 of these guns this year!!! $600 plus $20 shipping to your FFL..
    THanks for looking.
    [​IMG]

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

For those of you who do not know.. Remington made the 1911 for our troops in WW2..

3. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

Actually, I believe that was Remington Rand that contracted to make 1911's and the one I had wasn't anything to brag about!
    John

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

These new Remington 1911's are a DPMS product and are great shooters out of the box. They'll feed any ammo without any ftf's if you hold them tight.

The local retailer sells them for $599 and they are a great value in 1911's. The best part is they don't rattle when you shake them.

ss

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Both Remington and Remington Rand made 1911 guns during the war Rand made more then Remington guns.

6. james dent

james dent TS Member

0   0   0

i have a rand and still shoots great got it when i was 14 shot it a lot i am going to buy a new rem 1911

7. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Shortshucker -- when did DPMS start making 1911's? I knew they made Rems' AR-type rifles, first I've heard that they make pistols.

Rich

8. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

they are made by remington in the USA

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Adjustable rear sights?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.