1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Remington 1100 Trap *sold*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hungarian, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Remington 1100 Trap Classic Trap. Has 30" Rem Choke Vent Rib Barrel. Only 75 shells of Winchester AA has been shot through this shotgun. Comes with the factory box, manual, 3 chokes, wrench and plug. I bought this brand new from Blackwing Shooting Center 3 months ago but have my eye on something else. FTF sale here in Central Ohio only. Reduced to $600.00

2. Hot-Dog

Hot-Dog TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in your gun. Can you give me a call at 361-652-2678
    Thanks David

3. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Sure thing David.

4. battuedave

battuedave Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please e-mail me
    Thanks

5. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hungarian,

You have a p.m.

Bill

6. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

7. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Let me please clarify. FTF sale in Central Ohio only.

8. Flem

Flem TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

9. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Once again guys, I am sorry but I won't ship it. After selling a BT-99 and dealing with the idiots at Fedex who wouldn't accept it for shipment because it was a GUN and the USPS idiots who after I had to argue with them for 60 minutes before they got the okay to ship it from the postmaster from another city....I am not going through that crap again. I am too young to have a heart attack over being $issed off at people who are unable to do their jobs. Sorry for venting...as you can see I am still angry...several months later.

10. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

11. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just wondering, is it legal for someone who is a resident of another state to go to Ohio and purchase the gun without the involvement of a FFL on the buyer's end? How would that work?

Easystreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.