1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - PFS like new and a K80 grip

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have a PFS that is nearly new and a K80 grip. I'll sell them separately or together.
    PFS stock - $750
    K80 grip - $160
    Plus shipping

PFS comes with a copy of the manual, most of the screws and nuts etc. No stock bolt wrench.

If you really must have pix, I'll take some but it's a newer style PFS. I don't think it's ever been used. Mounted on a gun, but not used for shooting.

Email with questions, if any. (Delete the Xs from the above email address).

PFS website is above for more info.

Will accept USPS money order.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi Gene. I sent you an e-mail. Can you please hold the PFS for me until we can discuss it on the phone. Unless your grip is a lefty, I don't need the grip. Thanks, Bob

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Bob:
    Just sent you an email back.

Gene

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Bob:
    You asked me to put this on hold and asked for my phone number and I gave it to you in an email. I have now waited almost 18 hours for you to call me, as you intended. No call yet. I have several other interested parties and your inaction causes me to contact them tonight.
    Gene

5. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gene: You have waited long enough. Go ahead and sell it. He should have called you immediately. Rick ~~~Texas

6. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Bob and I finally did hook up.
    The PFS is Sold Pending Funds.
    The K80 Grip is still up for sale.

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.