1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS PERAZZI O/U BBL 31.5

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by carpetman, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpetman

carpetman Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a used perazzi mx 14 bbl the bbl is 31.5" long and is ported on the bot bbl the bore dia is .727 in both bbl the bot bbl has .22 thousands the top bbl has .34 thousands choke if you have questions please call me at 586-855-7402 or email me thank you the price is $1850.00 shipped I will entertain a reasonable offer this bbl will fit any sq mono block receiver mx8,mx3 special,mx10,mx,14,mx15,mx2000,mx2005 exc

thanks

Mark
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

What does the barrel weight... Thanks Mike

3. carpetman

carpetman Member