1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Perazzi MX3SP 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lbshootin, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Bought this from Joe, and just recieved it..Problem, it is a 32" barrel, I was mistaken in the purchase and am looking to trade for a 34" or sell out right and buy a 34". Comes exactly as Joe discribed it in his post, and as a matter of fact I am using one of his pictures. I have $1,545 invested, barrel is $1,500 plus postage..Crappola, guess I need to read the ENTIRE post next time..I have not shot this barrel, it was delivered by Fedex 30 min ago!..Can't say enough about the purchase with Joe, it was a great deal, and another great ts.com transaction... Hey Joe, ya got a 34 top single in ur pocket, that you'd part with??? PM or email (lbshootin at yahoo.com)

[​IMG]

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Joe's thread:

Subject: WTS PERAZZI MX TOPSINGLE BBL TAPERED RIB
    Email: jtpincgc@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, Mar 05, 2010 - 10:24 AM ET
    Website Address:

type 4, 32", tapered rib, 18.4 bore to factory choke tubes, have a #6 in it and a #4 that i will include with bbl. threads on bottom. 1.660kg. nice original bluing. don't think its seen much action. see pics $1,675.00+ship. thanks for looking. joe

3. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Another picture, this time of the top of the rib...LarryB

[​IMG]

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Another pic..

[​IMG]

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member