1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Perazzi MX2L for a good price..

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SRS, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRS

SRS TS Member

0   0   0

Everyone,

It saddens me to have to sell my Perazzi MX2L. My post on this website has been some years back, and resulted in the purchase of this shotgun. Under my ownership it has gone through three flats of shells, only.

This is a well-kept gun that is cleaned every time it has been shot and has its surfaces wiped clean every time they are touched.

Shot pattern is 50/50. The top tube fires first. Removable Briley chokes for both tubes were installed. Trigger is pull/pull.

The stock has been upgraded to a Soft Touch stock with some wood pattern. For me, the Soft Touch stock works great in reducing felt recoil after extended lengths of shooting. Stock has a right hand palm swell. The length of pull is 14.125".

Barrel length is 29.50", which to me improves how it swings for shooting sporting clays and bunker trap. By my measurement using a Mitutoyo digital caliper, the rib height is 11 mm and the rib width is also 11 mm. However, I'm told that per Perazzi's measurement, this particular model has an 8.2 mm rib, and that it has always been different than how it actually measures. The ribs have not been modified in any way. Top barrel has a factory bead.

Five removable Briley choke tubes are included and were installed by Briley. The choke tubes are: Full, Improve Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet, and Light Modified. The choke tubes fit flush on the barrel.

Pictures can be viewed at PhotoBucket:

http://s1006.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... mview=grid

I'm the second owner, and have shot it five times. Less than three flats of shells have been shot as long as I've owned it. Although I have not had it serviced because of the low round count, the previous owner has had it serviced at Giacomo's

Please note that the factory Perazzi case is included with this sale.

Price is $3500 shipped, or best offer. Trying to move this one quickly to cover bills...

Contact info: Email: satbuy@gmail.com, cell: (415) 786-8932. Email and phone is the best way to reach me. Thank you very much, everyone.

Thank you for your interest.

P.S... Folks, this is my first for-sale post. Any advice in improving my for-sale post is very welcome :)

Regards,
    Satria S
    Pittsburg, CA 94565

2. SRS

SRS TS Member

0   0   0

Everyone, my sincerest apologies for posting an incomplete link.

This one should work:

http://s1006.photobucket.com/albums/af186/satbuy/Perazzi%20MX2L/?albumview=grid

Thank you again, everyone.

Satria S
    Pittsburg, CA

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

This was my personal gun I had to sell to buy my MX-10.. It's a fantastic gun..clean.. and in excellent condition.. It has a 8.2mm high rib.. which is higher than a MX3 Special.. Fast..patterns great.. and has no sideribs which gives it the L designation..An excellent bunker gun,doubles,skeet,or sporting clays.. All Good.. Mike

4. SRS

SRS TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you, everyone.

5. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

6. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

7. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

what a steal.........

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

You're right Sean.. The gun would part out for more..

9. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

10. SRS

SRS TS Member

0   0   0

Everyone, th shotgun has been sold. Thank you very much for your help and interest.

Best,

Satria S in Pittsburg, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx2l

perazzi mx2l for sale
perazzi mx2l prezzo
perazzi mx2l usa