1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Perazzi MX mono-blocks

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PerazziBigBore, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I now have a source for MX O/U and single mono-blocks for those of you who want to build a custom barrel.. They will be clean.. used.. stripped mono-blocks.. reblued to mint condition.. The will retail for $499 each..and quanity discounts might apply.. Not alot to sell.. but maybe 10 or 12.. Let me know what you might be interested in.. for early pickings...

All Good.. Mike

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Mike,.sent you a pm........Rob G.

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

If you need a pictures of a mono-block.. You don't begin to need one.. If you know what to ask for.. I'll see if we have one.. This is more or less.. testing the waters.. I have a friend with a pile of blown barrels..that he kept the barrels and mono-blocks.. When he found out I bought one..and they were sought after by the few who know what to do with them.. he offered me his.. We don't even know what all he has.. Top single... unsingle.. O/U.. MX8... if he has a MX3.. I have first dibs.. The blown barrels will be pulled.. and the mono-blocks.. cleaned.. polished.. and blued to factory specs.. Now.. to my intutive friends.. don't read between the lines here..But.. yes.. you are correct... He wants me to fool with them..

Now.. the person who wants an affordable set of 32" 20 gauge O/U's.. can buy this mono-block.. and go to Simmons to have their dream barrel built.. Or 28 gauge.. or whatever they want..

All Good.. Mike

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

E-mail answered.. Happy New year.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.