Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS or WTT Beretta 680 Trap Combo

12K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  markc2 
#1 ·
For Sale is a used 200th Anniversary Beretta 680 Combo Trap Set. The set comes with a 34” Unsingle and a 30” set of doubles. Both barrel sets have been sent to Briely and fitted with S1 extended choke tubes. The gun has seen a lot of use but not abuse. The gun is also fitted with a gray coil and adjustable comb. It has pull/pull triggers. The forend has been cracked on the forward right side and repaired, hard to see in the pictures. The repair is about 3 years old. The receiver has been gone through and up-graded by Beretta last year at the Grand and at the Silver Dollar. There is also a set of 32” doubles that have been fitted to the gun (last year by Beretta), which I will sell separately for $1,350.00. The price of the Combo with the original barrels is $2,250.00 in the anniversary hard case plus SIH. The case shows a lot of wear. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Mike XZ7274150811ZR
Gun Shotgun Air gun Wood Trigger

Gun Shotgun Air gun Wood

Wood

Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

See less See more
#6 ·
There's nothing in the online Blue book that I can find. Any 200th anniversary of Beretta would have been in 1700s?? To the best of my knowledge Beretta was here for the Beretta shoot and as such did not have any gunsmith on premises for repair or upgrades. They, Beretta, were not here for the Southern or Dixie Grands. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Mike Battista

#7 ·
The Barrels were fitted at the Grand in Sparta in 2010. The internal work was done by Glen Hunting at the dollar. The 200 year should have been 300 year as seen in the photo. In the 1700s Beretta was young. They started in business in 1680. I guess the "POST POLICE " Have no life. Mike
Circle Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.