1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wts or pc on lead ingots

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by south.texas.dead.I, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. south.texas.dead.I

south.texas.dead.I TS Member

0   0   0

I just registered over here been active on shotgunworld for about the past year now and I have about 575lbs of lead ingots that im trying to sell. I am also in need of a price per pound in the texas area. If you live in texas and looking to get some ingots for bullet casting or shotmaking shoot me a pm.

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

I'll give you an idea what scrap lead is going for in SE Pa. and it should apply anywhere because lead is a commodity. Scrap yards are buying lead ingots, pipe, wheel weights, etc. but not batteries for .30 cents a lb. and selling for $1 dollar a lb. Batteries are bringing .10 cents a lb.

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

What kind of lead are these made from?

4. south.texas.dead.I

south.texas.dead.I TS Member

0   0   0

wheel weights all of it is wheel weights

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.