1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS older Federal 410 hulls..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkms, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

ttt,
    Hey Mike, hope all is well. I just sold 2000 of the same hulls as i gave up on reloading and got rid of my subguages. I am going to Hunters run tomorrow for the evening fun shoot in sporting clays. I would like to get up with yall again and shoot trap one day in the future. Bob.....

2. bkms

bkms Member

Mike, i love the new guerini, its got a kick but thats what you get with a lightweight gun. I had it proported and its alot better but i plan on putting a bump buster and an adjustable comb on it also. I wanted to go to San Antonio for the big shoot to look/see this week but, just couldnt get myself to drive 9 hours. Ran into a friend today who is looking for the right property here and install sporting clays and maybe some trap/skeet. If they do, i will be in hog heaven then. I wont never leave town. I told them i would work for them for free on all my off days. I saw the latest pictures of the Cole you put on, wowwwwwww, 36 inch barrel. I bet you can really dial long distance with it, lol. Take care and good shooting. Bob........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.