1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wts NIB SX1 skeet

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sjc67, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjc67

sjc67 Member

0   0   0

winchester sx1 NIB with all paperwork asking $1400 obo

2. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

NIB? is the pistol grip cap missing or am i going blind? what about the recoil pad? and last, are those marks in the checkering on the forend? need better pictures for that kind of money. thanks, Jack

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yup....the pistol grip cap looks like it is missing and the pad is DEFINITEDLY not factory original.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

$550.. as is.

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

sjc67,

People in this board know their X-1 chit.....either you were led astray by someone and can plead ignorance...or, you were trying to pull a fast one....
    let's hope it is the former not the latter.....

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

550 as is is a joke though. It's still worth a 1000.00. Jeff

7. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

0   0   0

There is a nice Super X1 skeet at Midwestern Sporting Goods in Lomire Wis for $500. 920-269-4995 Ask for Al or Randy.

Rick

8. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

what is the serial number range? is it unfired? can we see a picture of mag. tube and trigger face. thanks, Jack

9. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Complete gun on gunamerica for $750.

One on shotgunworld $800.

Auction Arms... $800.

these are all complete, authentic winchester parts super x1's.

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Come guys.....open your eyes!....some here back-up their buddies/acquaintances as a display of solidarity....the fact of the matter is that if you know your stuff and access many "gunny" sites...the actual "street" price range for a used x-1 skeet (particularly one with the early trigger and presumably "screw" barrel) ranges from a LOW BALL of $500 to a HIGH BALL of $800......

Shilling for a buddy is a nice display of loyalty, but it has very little to do with what people who know their "chit" would pay......and, as you know, many "parts" guns are being sold as factory original when they are NOT!

11. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Could you send me more pics of the gun, box, hang tags, paper work ?

Thanks Wayne

12. sjc67

sjc67 Member

0   0   0

my mistake gentle man for not explaining further, so dont get yout pants in an upraw thinking im trying to get over ,again this a NIB skeetgun my intentions were to keep this one because its all original so i had the stock and forearm stripped and sprayed with conversion varnish because it was not s glossy finish, and i did have a pad installed but the gun was not used for resason the stock cap has not been replaced yet. so this is infact a new skeet gun i have all paper work and original box .SER#40597 trust me i own four of these guns. and know the history of these guns. the barrell does have a screw in it not a stainless tube everything on the gun is still the original i will post more pics . asking price is $1300 and the gentle man that said $550 really buddy, try and buy a used trigger or bolt asemble and see what prices are.

13. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

You may know the history of sx-1's but, do you know the meaning of NIB? your gun is so far from that discription it's a joke. new in the box is just that, not refinished or pad added or parts changed or missing. you may have a nice gun for sale, and someone may pay your price, seems a few hundred too high to me, however, if this said "someone" pays for nib, he will be very disapointed. you need to be accurate with the discription, and it appears you have not. thanks again, Jack

14. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

sjc67, FYI.....

NIB means FACTORY ORIGINAL (the same way it left the factory)...untouched...no modifications...Period!

The fact that this a an "early gun" with a Stage 1 trigger and barrel screw and has had MODIFICATIONS....lowers the price substantially.....

Good luck with your sale!

P.S. The $550 offer is a LOW BALL OFFER-this site is notorious for LOW BALLERS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.