1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: New Beretta Silver Pigeon II 12ga. 28

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SecondAmdFirst, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecondAmdFirst

SecondAmdFirst TS Member

0   0   0

I'm selling this item (completely brand new and unfired) because I found the Browning I really wanted just two weeks later.

Description : 2010 Beretta Silver Pigeon II - 12 gauge, 28" barrel, over/under shotgun

• 12 Gauge
    • 28” barrel
    • 3” chamber
    • 14 1/2" Length of Pull
    • Deep hand engravings on both sides of the receiver (ducks on one side and pheasants on the other)
    • Machine engraving on top, release, and bottom of receiver
    • 5 interchangeable internal chokes (PB-F-SP *,PB-M-SP ***, PB-SK-SP, PB-IM-SP **, PB-IC-SP ****)
    • Choke key
    • Second butt pad (1/4" thicker)
    • Original Beretta gun oil
    • Original hard plastic case and box
    • Original manual, registration, and tags
    • Never fired or oiled (bought two months ago and completely brand new)

Accessories : None, only what shipped from the factory (See Description)

Selling Terms : Cash or certified check only (would consider PayPal if you cover the 3% fee), face to face (MA are) or through an FFL (I will only pay the fee on my end), must posses a valid permit, and complete an FA-10 or go through FFL

Price : Asking $2,300 + shipping OBO. Brand new this sells for $2,900 and the MSRP is $3,050! Check out GunsAmerica.com or other major sites and compare.

Contact Information: Contact can be made via email

When ammunition or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.